We’re currently hiring for the following positions. Interested candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Noida, NCR
Experience: 3-4 years
Postion type: Full-time Employee
We are looking for a skilled video editor to make audio-visuals for Sustain. The role requires an editor who can turn scripts and footage into discerning stories. This will require expertise in working with editing softwares, as well as creative storytelling and visual presentation.
What you’ll do:
• Post-produce in-house films with stock material from filmmakers or with footage shot by the Sustain team.
• Titling, mixing, mastering, and colour correction of final films.
• Manage and own weekly release of films which includes packaging, ensuring quality checks, creating promotional material, adding thumbnails and uploads with proper SEO.
• Conceptualise and edit multimedia videos for social media.
• Work independently and as part of a team to ensure monthly deliverables.
We are looking for someone with:
• A degree in Media/Mass Communications/ Journalism/ Visual design and films.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in video post-production.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere editing tools, After Effects and Photoshop. Knowledge of any basic animation tool is a big plus.
• A deep interest and proven ability in storytelling and critical thinking.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to technical and creative detail.
• An ability to work in a deadline-driven fast paced environment.