We’re currently hiring for the following positions. Interested candidates can email their resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced filmmaker/ video producer who will work closely with the video and the editorial team to make audio-visual content for Sustain.
What you'll do:
* Conceptualise, research, write and edit in-house films for Sustain in existing formats.
* Produce commissioned films and work closely with external filmmakers.
* Research, write, and edit short multimedia videos for social media.
* Work closely with the video and editorial team to ideate and develop new formats that can fit with, and add to, the existing audio-visual models and structures.
* Look for new and local/community based filmmakers to grow our network.
Who are we looking for:
* A post-graduate degree in Media/Mass Communications/ Journalism/ visual design and films.
* A minimum of 5-6 years of experience in filmmaking/ video production.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere editing tools, After Effects and Photoshop.
* Proficiency to direct video shoots independently, and the ability to see a video through its different stages of production.
* Fierce attention to technical, creative and factual detail.
* An ability to work in a deadline-driven fast paced environment.